Veggielution Community Farm believes that everyone deserves to eat healthy, affordable food. Every day, they put fresh fruits and vegetables straight from their farm onto the plates of low-income families. They do this because unhealthy food is making their community sick.
Avant Garden harnesses San Jose’s creative talent to support Veggielution’s growing Community Farm. They are pushing the boundaries of food justice by redefining the relationship with the land, the food, and each other. Come experience a new way to think about food in the community, through the taste of the Spring harvest and captivating visual artistry.
- Sample farm fresh small plates prepared by talented local chefs
- Take home food and farm related art by local artists
- Browse a variety of crafts from local vendors
- Enjoy a craft brew
- Support access to healthy food and nutrition in our community
- General (408) 634-FARM (3276)
- Dig Crew (408) 6DI-G999