Perfect day, wonderfully healthy. Winning back my health
Breakfast: Avocado toast and mango
Lunch : Green curry soup
Dinner: Purple sweet potato with avocado, corn and pine nut chipotle sauce
Breakfast: Avocado toast sprinkled with alderwood smoked salt and maple syrup. Side of mango with chile lime seasoning
Lunch: Green curry soup (carrots, onions, purple sweet potatoes) in corn coconut base (1 cup corn, 1 can lite coconut milk, 2 tbl green curry paste, 1″ knob of ginger, 2 cloves of garlic)
Dinner: Purple sweet potato mash (seasoned with yuzu vinegar, agave, sriacha sauce and Miyoko’s butter), avocado, corn and pine nut chipotle sauce.
Purple Sweet Potato Mash
- 144 grams purple sweet potatoes
- 1 tbl Miyoko’s vegan butter (regular butter is fine)
- 1/4 tsp agave (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp yuzu vinegar (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce (or to taste)
- alderwood smoked salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel and cut up sweet potatoes into 1/2 in cubes. Add to oven and roast until tender (30 to 40 minutes)
- Remove potatoes and mash with butter and mix the rest of the seasoning into the sweet potatoes. Season to taste. I was fiddling so the measurements are approximate (although close).
- This is not very spicy so add more sriracha for more heat.